July Likes of the Month

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers!~

Time for my Monthly Likes post and video again! We reached the end of the month July and greeted August pretty well, so now it's time to wrap up the previous month with the list of my favorite products used for the entire month of July!

I got quite a lot of beauty likes for the previous month so here are the following:

Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencils in Black Fever and C'est La Vie. If you happen to read my review on these amazing eyeliners, this might not be a surprise anymore that it will make an appearance on my July favorites video and blog post! I just can't say enough and live without these eyeliners since the day I discovered it!


ELF All Over Cover Stick in Apricot Beige is the concealer and highlighter I've been reaching out for for the previous month. It can create magic in such a simple way! Not to mention the cheap tag price! What a deal!



Shawill Makeup Blusher in Beach Bronze is one of my holy grail blushes ever! I've been using it for a long time now not just all through out July. It has the perfect peachy pink tone that compliments my skin tone so well!



BYS Matte Lipstick in Celebrity Status is my new red lipstick favorite! I love it's longevity and how pigmented this lipstick is! I used it on my previous post on How to Rock Red Lips so if you happen to
 miss it just click the link provided!



Wet n' Wild Mega Last Lipstick in Just Peachy is my favorite pinkish nude lips for the month of July! Just like my BYS Matte Lipstick it stays on so long and it compliments any simple eye look!



Miky@jy Lipgloss completes my daily look without making my lips look so oily! It's so beautiful and I've been reaching out for this lipgloss a lot for the previous month.


For Random likes:

Wet Wipes perfect for the rainy season! I stocked up so much on wet wipes last month to really make sure I will be able to disinfect and wipe away all the nasty dirt rain can bring.



For Skin Care Like of the month it's The Face Shop Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam in Acerola. This made my skin supple and clear! Amazing facial wash!! ^^



Thanks for dropping by and I'll talk to you all again on my next post!
What's your July most favorite beauty product? Care to share? Write in the comment below!!!

LOVE,
Arrienne




You may also like

No comments: