Christmas Outfit Idea

/
0 Comments


Hello Awesome Readers~

Holiday season is here and it’s not only the season for gift giving but also for partying! Christmas parties are literally left and right and you might find yourself stressing on what to wear on your special events. So here’s a very easy and sophisticated look that you can sport for any of your Holiday events lined up.
 
Our company Christmas party just recently concluded and the theme was Denim. Denim is a very versatile clothing item. You can dress it up or dress it down effortlessly. It’s also pretty basic so you might already have this in your closet. 
 
To bring the Holiday feel on my Denim outfit, I opted to wear a red blazer over my black V-neck crop top. I also want to limit the amount of skin peeping through my outfit, since we will be having the party in an air-conditioned venue; so I wore a nude girdle underneath my top. The touch of leopard print around my sleeves and on my heels makes the entire look classy yet fierce.
I hope you liked this look and Happy Holidays everyone! Till next post!!!








Red Blazer – St. Francis Store ; Black V-neck Crop Top – friend’s retail shop ; Nude Girdle – Red Logo ; Denim – True Love (SM Department Store) ; Leopard Heels – Rusty Lopez ; Bella Donna Bag ; Belt – Simple Joy by Egg

Love,
Arrienne

P.S.
Special thanks to my dearest friend Sarah for the photos. :)

 


You may also like

No comments: