Haul Time!

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers!~

I have recently accumulated these items that I will be reviewing for you guys soon. I am now in a constant hunt for new products that will benefit not only me but also people who read my blogs everyday. In this way, I can share my thoughts and hopefully help you along the way.

I have been looking for a good mask to try out since I have heard and posted about Multi-Masking. You might to check out my detailed post on it here. So I found this Avon 2-in-1 Mask in Chocolate and Milk and decided to give this a try. I'll surely do a detailed post and a demo on my Youtube channel about this soon. It was on sale when I bought so it was a good deal.



I also picked up this Avon Skin So Soft Lotion in Radiant Glow along the way as I was browsing through the brochure. I found this quite intriguing because of the whitening benefits it claims and the price was also very tempting since most of Avon products last month were on sale.

I also bought a new pair of dainty earrings for smart casual looks in the office and for extra glamour in my outfit. I do love earrings and I can say that I am more of an earring person when it comes to accessories. I don't wear that much accessories everyday and earrings are just a staple accessory that I wear every single day. I got these for only 75php from my co-worker in the office.



Then I got two new makeup items that I am so excited about. The Sonia Kashuk Bare Necessities Palette and NYC BB Cream Instant Matte. I found these online and I immediately grab these once I saw that it's still available. We all know Sonia Kashuk, this makeup brand is really popular now and I've been wanting to get my hands on any Sonia Kashuk palettes and I am glad I finally got one and this will be a start of my new obsession hopefully if I liked it. I got this palette for only 460php.

The NYC BB Cream Instant Matte is another intriguing makeup item I saw online and it was just 200php so  I decided to pick this up as well before checking out. I have yet to try these products out so please keep coming back for more updates and reviews of these items.

These are just a few of my Collective Haul so to see more don't forget to check our my Youtube video and see you there!


Till next post everyone!

LOVE,
Arrienne




You may also like

No comments: