Twenty Seventh

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers!~

How are you all doing? It’s already November and I haven’t updated you yet with anything. There are so many things I will be sharing with you for the next few days to come but let me start off by sharing my birthday celebration last October. I am now officially 27 years old and 18 days old.  ^_^ After more than 2 weeks of reaching 27 years old, I have come to realize that age is truly just a number. Yes, another year was added up to my years of existence but really nothing has changed within me, I mean attitude love and faith wise. I still love the people I have been loving since the day I met them, I still have the same positive and bright attitude within me, and  I still believe the same creator I have been believing since the day I accepted Him. Really BIG changes - nothing. But if there’s one thing that I am sure of made me a tiny bit different from who I was before, it will definitely be money stewardship. I will share about this even more on the next posts to come.




I celebrated the eve of my birthday at the office. My Admin, Training and account friends and family organized simple treats for me. It was so much fun! We ate and laugh our hearts out all afternoon long!








They even spent time and effort spoiling me with so many things including Eiffel Tower stuffs. They have gifted me new Eiffel Tower things I can add up to my collection.







On the day of my birthday, my family and I went to Intramuros, ate at Barbara’s Café and toured around the city. It was the perfect day and weather to stroll around and to go sight-seeing. It was one of the best birthday celebrations I’ve ever had!









Thank you for reading and for spending your time with me in today’s post!
Till next post~

LOVE,

Arrienne




You may also like

No comments: