Current Addiction and Upcoming Events

/
3 Comments

Hello Awesome Readers~

How are you all? I had been watching my favorite canadian tv series non-stop today. I'm not sure if you have heard about this but show's name is Flashpoint. It's another police kind of show but this has really good story in it. I would really like to recommend this to you readers! If you liked CSI you'll like this even more. Believe me~

source
And another thing that i would like to share to you, i finally got the pictures that Le Faerie took last Bridal Makeup Workshop i attended and i am so excited to share this to you.




This is the day time traditional bridal makeup. It's all about bringing out the natural beauty of your client. I just used here neutral colors and a really muted lip color. What do you think guys?

I'm so happy with the outcome of this look and i am really looking forward to a lot of events that will happen this october. I will be sharing to you some activities lined up for us this october. On october 6, is the big day for Popsiam and I. We will be doing a bridal gig and i am so excited!! And this 11, we will be the MUA of a fashion show and that would be a great break for us. So watch out for it guys, i will be updating you all on these big events this October. :)

LOVE,

ARRIENNE


You may also like

3 comments:

noone said...

the collar looks awesome, same as your lip color! I always watch flashpoint because it's right before the mentalist, it's a good show!

Arrienne said...

wow!! I am glad you do! I super love that show~ ^^ Thanks for reading!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, what a web site it is! This web site provides useful facts to us, keep it up.


Also visit my homepage social bookmarking service