Makeup Spotlight: EOS Lip Balm in Sweet Mint and more!~

/
1 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers~

HAPPY BER MONTH!! Indeed, time flies so fast. Imagine, we just started with 2012, now we are nearing the end. For the past 8 months of this year, I’ve been receiving a lot of blessings from GOD and I can’t ask for more. I am truly surprised by all these blessings GOD has been pouring me all this time. And God said it isn’t over yet, just this afternoon, as I checked my current rank in topblogs.com.ph, I officially landed top 167! I’m so happy and thrilled! This has been one of my prayers to touch more people and help them in a way with their everyday beauty problems and all this time, I’ve been patiently waiting for God to answer it. Now, it’s DONE! Thank you so much GOD and for my awesome readers who had been supporting me all this time! ^^ For all these blessings, THANK YOU!

Aside from this super humbling news, I would like to announce to all of you that I am officially writing my 100th blog post today! Yes, you heard it right! What you are reading right now is my 100th posts I wrote in my blog. If you happen to miss some of my entries feel free to browse my older posts and get to know me even more.

Anyway,too much rumblings, let’s jump in to my Makeup Spotlight entry today and that is a little review on EOS lip balm in Sweet Mint. As you all know, last Saturday, I went to Phil-cosmetics Expo and bought this lip balm I really wanted to buy ever since the time it got so much rave. But for some reasons, I wasn’t able to get my hands on it. Now, I finally saw the opportunity to try one and own one. So let’s get in to it even more and let’s see if I liked it.

What is an EOS lip balm?

According to EOS website:
“eos lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.”

The company claims that this product has the following benefits:
  • Long-lasting moisture
  • Shea butter & vitamin E
  • Smoothes on clear
  • New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips
  • Twist-off top
  • Gluten-free
  • Paraben-free
  • Petrolatum-free
  • Phthalate-free



LIKES
* Unique packing!
*Really good smell! This Sweet Mint smells like V-fresh to me. But I love it!
* Upon application, you can instantly feel your lips smooth and it lacks in moisture to keep your lips from drying.
* This particular product provides minty feel as to what the label says.
*Affordable price, but not widely available in the market.

DISLIKES
* The label is printed in the seal so once you take it off; you won’t be able to know again the flavour of the lip balm and even the expiration date.
* It doesn’t last long, needs to reapply once in a while.

VERDICT
Owning an EOS lip balm is an achievement for me. It’s one of those many things I want to have in my train case. I am quite satisfied by the performance of this product but I won’t stock up for more. I will buy again after I consumed everything.
I will give this 3.5 out of 5 rating!

LOVE,
ARRIENNE


You may also like

1 comment:

Lisa said...

if you like mint try Crushed Mint Pineapple by Buddha Balm. Best lip balm out there. Buy at buddhabalm.com