Makeup Battle: MATTE VS MOISTURIZING LIPSTICK

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers~

HAPPY MONDAY! I was greeted by your overwhelming feedback about my GALAXY inspired makeup look post yesterday! Thank you so much for appreciating! I can't wait till you see the tutorial! ^^

Anyway, today, I would like to do another Makeup Battle. I will be focusing on a lip product this time.

If you were to ask me about one makeup product I can't live without, it would be lipsticks. I am a lipstick person because I think, it can easily brighten up your look without doing extra efforts. Because i love lipsticks, today's Makeup Battle will be about 2 formula of lipsticks in the market. There are actually a lot of different kinds of lipsticks but these two are actually my favorites that's why I would like to focus on these two formulas.


Let's begin!


MATTE LIPSTICKS

What are MATTE LIPSTICKS?

Matte lipsticks are flat non-shiny lipsticks that you can buy in the market. When it comes to color pigmentation, it is the best among all of the other formulas. It has rich color and usually what you see on the tube is what you get. The staying power of Matte lipsticks are amazing as well. If you are the type of person who licks lips or who often eats as lot, then this lipstick is just for you.

The downside of this lipstick though is the tendency to dry out your lips. So you need extra steps prior to applying this kind of lipstick.

I have WetnWild Mega Last lipstick and it's truly matte. I love it because of it's staying power and how it appears on my lips. I got this deep plum color and it is the darkest lipstick I own.

MOISTURIZING LIPSTICKS

What is a moisturizing lipstick?

Moisturizing lipsticks are very soft and it contains ingredients that will keep your lips moisturized. It usually contains Vitamin E, Aloe and glycerin. These are some of the basic components that you will need to help you moisturize your skin. When it comes to pigmentation, unlike matte lipsticks these are not long lasting. The formula makes your lips wet and gives it a very shiny look which makes it slippery and easier to get wash out. This kind of lipstick is the best for people who have dry lips.

The only downside of this lipstick is the longevity. I love lipsticks that stays for a long time on my lips. But nevertheless, this is one great lipstick for you try out.

Here i have Ever Bilena Extreme Lipstick. I love the silkiness of this lipstick. Although it makes my lips wet and shiny, it doesn't appear like I just ate Lechon~ hahaha :) Just enough shiny look I guess.


 That's it guys~ I enumerated the pros and cons of using these kinds of lipsticks and i really hope I helped you in a way~

THANKS for dropping by!

What's your favorite lipstick?

LOVE,

ARRIENNE


You may also like

No comments: