Dare to Fall Makeup Tutorial: A Fall Inspired Look

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers~

If I were to choose among the other seasons we don't have here in the Philippines to experience for the rest of my life time that would be AUTUMN/FALL. I just love how romantic this season looks. From the effortless transition of leave colors to the seemingly carpeted pathways made by the falling leaves  - it's just so breath-taking and picture pefect!



The justly renowed fall color inspired me to do this look. Plums, red wines, ox blood reds, taupes, maroons these are just some of the colors that spells out FALL to many. Darker earth tones and darker lip shades are just perfect combos for fall season. That's why this look is exactly what I've evision fall to be.

In this video, you'll get to see how I did the look step by step and it will be easier for you to achieve it as well. If you don't have dark lipstick to pair this look with don't fret, you can always use a darker shade eyeshadow on top of your red lipstick and it will do the trick! A little creativty goes a long way!
Here are some pictures of me rocking this look! I hope you all have a wonderful day ahead!




What do you think about this look?
Are a big fan of fall colors too?
Let me know what you think!

LOVE,
ARRIENNE




You may also like

No comments: