My Twenty Sixth Birthday

/
2 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers~

Last Friday, October 24, marked my 26th year on Earth. I am so blessed to be able to live this far and to be able to witness all God's promises in my life. I can say that as I get older my journey through life gets even better. A lot of doors are opening up and my dreams are slowly coming true. Truly, God is good all the time and all the time God is good.

I've learned a lot of wisdom as I get older. I learned how to be confident about the resources and the skills God has given me and use it to it's maximum potential in order to witness more than what I thought I can achieve in my life but most importantly, I learned how to see contentment in my life. There is a fine line between comfort and contentment. Comfort is just merely doing something without striving for more, but contentment is finding happiness and satisfaction in what you do while embracing changes that may happen along the way. Comfort is being stagnant in what you do and it's the enemy of success.

Talking about my life in general is a pretty complex topic. I can't simply put it in a nutshell. But one thing is for sure, I love my life and I love my God is continuously providing all my needs and whose favor is in me.

I would like to take this chance to say THANK YOU to all the people who made my 26th year birthday celebration so special. I cannot express how much these people inspired me to do better and how much love I have in them. I know now what I want for the entire year to come, and that is to inspire people, touch their lives and become part of their lives. In this I will truly be HAPPY.


























And finally, I received a very beautiful blessing yesterday, I am now an affiliate of Viva Communications and I can't wait to share to you guys all the details soon!!! ^^

Here's a very fun video taken on the day of my birthday and a haul of all the good things friends and loved ones has given me :)

Enjoy watching!! ^_^


Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to celebrate with me :)
Till next post~

LOVE,
Arrienne




You may also like

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I so love your room and Eiffel Tower Collection!Happy Birthday Ayen!

Arrienne said...

Thankie you Ghem!!!