What I Got for Christmas 2014!

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers!~~

Happy New Year!!! It's 2015 already and I can't wait to see what's in store for me this year. I am so looking forward to spend more time with you Awesome readers this year also with my dearest subbies in Youtube land and I am already in the process of fixing my calendar for my filming and blogging plans!




Before I completely bid goodbye to 2014, I would like to send all my kisses and love to you guys and to all the people who showered me with amazing gifts and opportunities last Christmas and this new year as well.



I thank God that He surrounded me with people that will not only flatter my heart with so much appreciation but also to contain it with genuine love coming from genuine people. I can't say thank you enough!

I made a complete video on this on our newest home Laureen's Guide to Beauty, so make sure to check it out to see everything better!

Goodbye 2014 and Hello 2015!!! Thank you for all the opportunities and memories and let's make new memories together this year!~

Till next post~

LOVE,
Arrienne


You may also like

No comments: