My Thoughts on Fast and Furious 7

/
0 Comments
SOURCE

Hello Awesome Readers!~

Have you already watched Fast and Furious 7? If you haven't, this post might give you an overview or perhaps help you in deciding whether to watch it or not. But be reminded there might be some spoilers included in this post. Pardon me, I just can't help it.

I am originally a horror and romantic comedy movie lover. I rarely watch action movies for I find them too boyish and I really don't appreciate it that much. But when I started watching few action movies, I suddenly grew fond of it. That's when my love for horror movies get lesser and lesser each day for I found that action movies are more meaningful than horror movies. Full-pack action movies like Fast and Furious series are surprisingly full of life's lesson too. I do admire how life's wisdom are incorporated in these non-stop stunts and war scenes movies. 

I just recently watched Fast and Furious 7 and I honestly fell in love with the concept of this movie. The series were seamlessly made that it will definitely require you to watch the previous installments in order to fully understand the next scenes. The characters are well thought of and I just cannot imagine better actors to play the roles they play.

I would like to quote one of the most meaningful lines that Dominic Toretto, played by Vin Diesel, delivered in the movie.

"This time it ain't just about being fast."

Fast and Furious 7's plot became deeper, better and undeniably sadder. Paul Walker's death made  a 360 degree turn as to how this movie will go about.  But I must say, I liked how it turned out.

SOURCE

I love how this action-filled movie emphasized the value of trust, loyalty and family that even if it means that they have to put their own lives on the line, they will still do what family should do and that is to love unconditionally and protect unceasingly. This line says it all. 

"I don't have friends. I have family." - Dominic Toretto

But what did I love the most in this movie? The ending. How they relieved the memories and life of Paul Walker and the decision they made of not killing his character but putting it in a light of being a father to his family and bringing him "home". This honestly made me cry so hard and broke my heart into so many pieces. It just touched my heart so deeply and made me realize how short life is. 

SOURCE


Let me end this post this way,

"No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter mile away or half way across the world. The most important thing in life will always be the people in this room, right here, right now." - Dominic Toretto

Now go and watch the movie! ^^

P.S.
If you are a Fast and Furious fan, you better not miss this good looking tumbler on your way in the movie house. You can buy this next to the popcorn counter!



LOVE,
Arrienne



You may also like

No comments: