Mr. Ube Rice and Noodle House for Breakfast

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers~

One more day and it's the fashion show event! I'm so excited! And this morning the makeup brushes I ordered online just got in! In time for the fashion show tomorrow. :) I will do a separate blog post about the makeup brushes once i tried it and perhaps recommend it to you if I liked it!

Anyway, this morning I had a chance again to eat out for breakfast with my Pagibig. We tried something new again and I must say the experience wasn't the best. But anyway, I will still share it with guys.

Near Pagibig's place is Robinson's Supermarket. There I found a new food store named Mr. Ube Rice and Noodles House. I am really digging the design of the restaurant. It has purple and black motif. Which signifies the color of the UBE. Because of this enticing ambiance, I really want to give it a try.




I tried their Lechon Macau (110php) and Pagibig tried Sweet and Sour Fish Fillet (100php).

Their service was quite fast I am actually impressed. The food were nicely plated. Not bad for first impression :)

Now let's talk about the food. My order Lechon Macau tasted ordinary. Nothing so special about it. The meat kinda lack flavor so you really need to dip it in a sauce. However, I liked it's crispiness. If I were to grade this particular dish, I will give this 3 out of 5.



Pagibig's order on the other hand, the Sweet and Sour Fish Fillet tasted good. The flavor was well made. The sauce was truly sweet and sour. I like this better than my Lechon Macau. :)



There are still more choices to choose from in this food chain. If you want to know more here is the LINK. I am really interested to try some of their Noodles and see if they are worth it! Have you tried this food store? Let me know~

Thank you for reading ^_^

LOVE,

ARRIENNE



You may also like

No comments: