My Santa Claus :)

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers~

Do you believe in Santa Claus?

I guess most of us once did when we were young. When mom and dad conceal their secret identity at night to fill our Christmas socks with anything that will make us happy.

But as we age, we learned that there is really no Santa Claus and so our faith faded. I guess for a while i neglected the idea of the gift of generosity. How it can change people's heart and how it can spread kindness and love. 

Today, someone showed me the meaning of giving without asking anything in return and giving without the person knowing the receiver. I received a big blessing from God! God showed me another way on how the idea of Santa Claus can be real. 

My lovely subscriber in Youtube Ate Carmella sent me a wonderful early Christmas gift for my channel. I never really expected any gifts from people who follow me and watch my videos. It's not like I don't want to and I won't appreciate it but because I am too shy to receive blessings from them for I think there's much better guru out there and somehow I am not worth their hard earned money. I know, I sound like I pity myself but I just think that there are still more areas to improve and that my channel is not that popular to gain generous subscribers like Ate Carmella. But when Ate Carmella gave me a message about her willingness to shower blessings to me that's when I got knocked out with a kindness that I haven't seen before.




She gave me a whole lot of different makeup items from ELF and from Urban Decay. She gave more than I can imagine. I guess this blog post will never be enough to say how I really appreciate it and how I am blessed to have her as one of my subscribers in Youtube.





Thank you Ate Carmella for the gifts and for showing me that Santa Claus do exist in people's hearts and deeds.

I just want to share this message I came across from Pinterest about how parents explained Santa Claus to their child.

This is exactly what I am talking about. To believe in something that you can't see or touch. To believe in yourself and the power of GOD.

Thanks for reading!

LOVE,

ARRIENNE




You may also like

No comments: