Happy Lipstick Day!

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers!~

Yesterday was National Lipstick Day and it just went by so fast! But I still want to make this "pahabol" post for I am a big lipstick lover and it really is a celebration for me!




I have collected quite few number of lipsticks all throughout the years and I must say that truly, one cannot have enough lipstick. Lipstick for me is a very important makeup product that one should never skip on their daily routine. The right shade of lipstick can make a huge difference to your look and often times save you from looking dull or dead ^_^. In my field of work, I do a lot of talking and it's a must that I do look good and look perky and alive and lipstick has done a great job on that department for me. It has transformed my looks from innocent to dramatic and I just can't thank lipstick enough for that!

So in honor of this amazing celebration, I have here some looks I have made in past that made these looks polished and complete. 

Dark crimson red for my fall inspired look last October. I combined my Miky@ji brown lip liner and Miky@ji Red Wine lipstick to create this look. Click HERE to see more of this look.





I do love my reds so here's another red lip look I sported last Halloween when I did a Pin Up look. I used BYS red lip liner and BYS Matte Lipstick in Celebrity Status. Click HERE to see more.




Now for a very natural lipstick shade, here I am sporting Revlon Matte Balm in 225 Sultry Sulfureus for my take on Kylie Jenner's look. Click HERE to see more.




For wearable nudes, I combined Wet n Wild's Mega Last Lipstick in Just Peachy and Collection Cosmetics Lock n Hold Lipgloss in Break Dance 4. Super cute! Click HERE to see more.




And for the purple lip trend, I used this Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Shameless on this look~ Again click HERE to see more.




Hope you all have fun playing with your lipsticks and continue to stay bright and happy!

Share your favorite lipstick shades and brands below!

Till next post~

LOVE,
Arrienne





You may also like

No comments: