Halloween 2015

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers!~

 I am a little bit late on this post, I know, but I still want to share with you how I celebrated Halloween with my friends and colleagues. Yearly, putting up Halloween decorations and Halloween looks to pull off had been a tradition to our company. Decorating and dressing-up are really fun things to do and Halloween is a great holiday excuse if you want to break from out from the norm without being judged.



My trainee and I decided to go for really fun Halloween decorations. We made our doors cute monsters, our bookshelves like empty crates with evil staring eyes, red DIY witch hats to decorate the ceiling and a very Happy Halloween bunting. 














I decided to become an animal that day. I was an enchanted reindeer. I actually tried the look for the first time that day and I was glad that I was able to pull it off and it came out well!




I was actually a Paper Doll last year and here’s how I looked.





We had a simple Halloween picnic party with my friends and team members and it made our Halloween celebration even more fun! We brought food that will best represent Halloween without costing us too much. And we just had so much fun!





Back at home, I decided to play around with my nephew and I face painted him to look like a Jaguar. He really liked the outcome and he had the time of his life! He didn’t go to a Halloween party that day but he sure was happy to share the day with us.





Thank you for reading and till our next post!~

LOVE,

ARRIENNE




You may also like

No comments: