Make me up~

/
1 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers~

As I was browsing through my pictures in my computer, I was able to open this makeup look folder I did before for Valentines day this year~ I was actually surprised about this look I made seeing it first time again after about a month or so. 

So here, I just want to share it to you awesome readers, for I am sure that most of you haven't seen this yet - maybe my Youtube friends did and Facebook friends in my fan page but nonetheless, I just want to re-post this and hope you liked it~







For the look, I used variety of shadows so if your interested how I did this then please watch me do so~

Hope you enjoy~
Do you enjoy bold eye makeup?
Let's talk~

LOVE: Arrienne


You may also like

1 comment:

Janet said...

loved your look here, really gorgeous! ^_^~