Cetaphil UVA/UVB Defense SPF 50+ Review

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers~

What do you fear the most when it's summer? Well, for use here in the Philippines, I can conclude that people here are more concern on their skin getting even tanner under the sun than people in Western countries. Outdoor activities during the summer is really inevitable and there are no way you can bring along your umbrella with you all the time. So what better way to protect your exposed skin in the sun is to use sun blocks or sun protection lotions.

There are tons of Sun block now available in the market and for sure you've seen and perhaps own one now, after all it's one summer essential you really need to have. If you don't have any yet, you better get one soon or else your skin will never look the same right after you came home from your summer vacation.

Here I have sun block I've tried and tested when I went to Bolinao with my team mates few weeks ago and if you happen to miss reading that post then click HERE. This was the sun block i used and shared with some team mates and I would like to give a review on this for the benefit of those who would like to give this a try.


Cetaphil UVA/UVB Defense with SPF 50+/UVA 28 was the sun block i tote around last time. It was actually given in a Cetaphil event I went to last year so lucky me I didn't have to spend money for sun block anymore for the rest of my summer vacation trips.

What is Cetaphil UVA/UVB Defense with SPF 50+/UVA 28?

Well, it's basically your typical sun protection in a tube and in a lotion form. I think the best thing about this sun block is it's fragrance free and hypoallergenic. This is PERFECT for those whose skin are really sensitive. And since it is from Cetaphil expect that the formulation is mild and gentle for the skin.




What is SPF 50+?

SPF stands for Sun Protection Factor. It's actually the duration our skin will get protected from the heat of the sun. Light skinned individual will normally burn/ get redness when exposed under the sun for 20 minutes. So the products SPF can tell us how long we can stay under the sun without getting burn.






This sunscreen's texture is thick although it is in a form of a lotion but it is really easy to blend. Unlike other sunscreens I've tried, this one I blended out without worrying if there are areas I wasn't able to blend well. It also didn't break me out even if I applied a little bit on my face. 

After all the activities I did under the sun for 2 days, my skin got tanned but not too much. It did a really good job on protecting my skin under the harmful rays of sun! I would definitely recommend this. Cetaphil UVA/UVB Defense is available in all drugstores in the metro so go ahead and grab one!

Have a great SUMMER AHEAD!!

LOVE,
ARRIENNE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL : Mineeh11



You may also like

No comments: