2015 Travel Recap

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers!~

2015 was a great year for me. I was able to travel to wonderful places with family and friends and what better way to reminisce those great memories but to take you back to those trips and hopefully inspire you to visit some of these places this year if you still haven’t been there.



JANUARY 2015

My family went on a Tagaytay day trip. This was my sister’s last bonding moment with us before she flew back to Dubai. It was indeed a special trip because it was my Nephew’s first time to visit Tagaytay and first for our entire family to be there as well.

We visited a number of places during the trip and I must say, that was the best way to kick-start the New Year!

To know more about our trip and places we visited, click HERE.






FEBRUARY 2015

It was my first time to travel up North to visit three main cities of Ilocos Norte! It was the best 4000php I have spent last year! The trip was made even special by the people I traveled with, my Pagibig and friends. I couldn’t believe my eyes how beautiful LAOAG, PAGUDPUD and VIGAN were. It was indeed a well spent holiday!

We stayed there for 3 days and 2 nights and for the entire details click DAY 1, DAY 2 and DAY 3.









In celebration of Valentine’s Day last year, BGC had an Eiffel Tower replica display for mall-goers to see. And being a sucker for Eiffel Tower, I really went there with Pagibig and had the best time of my life! It almost made me feel that I was really in Paris and I just can’t contain my happiness~





MARCH 2015

Every year, we get to go on a family summer get-away for two reasons. One of the reasons would be March is my nephew’s birthday month. And the second one is to simply celebrate summer together as a family.

Last year, we got to visit Bataan and Camaya Coast  Beach Resort. I availed a deal in Metrodeal for a day tour. The travel time was a bit disappointing but other than that the resort was beautiful and we surely had a wonderful time nonetheless.

Read more about out Camay Coast Day Trip HERE.





APRIL 2015

We had our Team Summer Outing at Burot Beach in Calatagan Batangas. Burot Beach during that time was not yet developed and we had our fair share of good and bad memories from this trip. If you want to know more click HERE.





OCTOBER 2015

This short trip to Intramuros was so special because that’s where I celebrated my 27th birthday with my family. We got to ride a Calesa and enjoy the Walled City. It took us back in time and Papa really had a great time. One of the best birthday celebrations to date!





NOVEMBER 2015

My nephew has a school trip and being his guardian since my sister is in Dubai I accompanied him and was able to visit Clark Pampanga. We saw Dinosaurs Island and were able to enjoy and learn new things about Dinosaurs. Such a fun trip!

Here’s my blog post about it. Click HERE.





DECEMBER 2015
A year-ender get-away with my man. This was for our 12th year Anniversary celebration. We got to visit one of the places we wrote on our bucket list. It was the Luljetta’s Hanging Gardens and Spa in Rizal. It was a paradise! What a best way to end the year!!!

Click HERE to read my recent blog about it!





It was indeed a blessed 2015 for me. Got to travel to different  places and enjoy the gift of family and friends. I pray for more blessings this year as I bid goodbye to 2015! Thank you for your memories 2015 and more to come this 2016!

Thank you for reading!

Till next post~

LOVE,

ARRIENNE







You may also like

No comments: