Makeup Spotlight: MODELS OWN ANNALISE'S PINK

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers~

Welcome to another Makeup Spotlight Monday. Today, I finally opened and tried my Models Own Matt Brite Lipstick in Annalise’s Pink. I am so excited to give this a try and see how it will look on my lips.

What is Models Own Cosmetics?

According to Models Own website:
Models Own is a fashion and trend colour accessory brand with cosmetics and makeup for eyes, lips, nails and face. 

They offer colourful shades from nail polishes to lipsticks. The colours will surely catch your attention plus fell in love with its really unique packaging. I’ve been really eying to get my hands on his brand and test if it’s really worth the rave.

So finally, last Phil-cosmetics expo, I was able to grab one from Digital Traincase’s booth.  The first time I saw this color, I can’t describe how my heart skip a beat. It’s like love at first sight with a LIPSTICK. Hahha . I know it’s weird, but I guess, this is but normal for any makeup enthusiast out there like me.

So I quickly grab a hold on it and asked for a new stock. When I the SA finally put it in the bag, that’s the time I breathe again! At last!! It’s MINE!! ^^

So let’s take a look at this baby:

Annalise’s Pink is a really rich pink color that reminds me of Nicki Minaj. It’s loud and PRETTY. 



LIKES
* Unique packing! The transparent tube makes it easier for you to see how much product left.
*Really good smell!
* Highly pigmented color! One layer is enough!
* Although it's in matte form it isn't drying my lips at all. 
*Lasts long.
*Reasonable price I got mine for 360php.

DISLIKES
* Not widely available. Only through online stores.

VERDICT
I super love this lipstick! I definitely want to buy other Models Own lipstick colors. If you are tried of reapplying your lipstick after few hours, I suggest you get one of Models Own Matte Brite lipsticks. They are really good! I highly recommend this product!

This product deserves 5 out of 5 rating.

How I look with Annalise's Pink ^_^



LOVE,
ARRIENNE





You may also like

No comments: